Terms of Service
Welcome to Yeelight!
Acceptance of Terms
By accessing this Website, you acknowledge that you have read, understood and agreed to the following terms. In case you do not understand or agree to any of the terms, you should immediately exit this Website.
Please read this Agreement carefully and fully understand all of its sections, including the terms of Disclaimer of Warranty, Limitation of Liability, and Rights and Limitations, and choose to accept or not to accept this Agreement (minors should read this Agreement accompanied by legal guardian). Yeelight may suspend or stop providing our Services to you if you do not comply with our terms or policies. By your registration, login, usage of the Services or other actions, you acknowledge that you have read and understood, and agree to accept and be bound by the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
By accepting this Agreement, you agree to accept all constraints, including accepting Yeelight to reserve the right to modify the terms of this Agreement at any time, without additional notice to you. You can log in on our webpage at any time to check the latest User Agreement. If you cannot accept any content that we have changed, you shall stop using Yeelight Services. By your continued use of our Services, you agree to accept and will be bound by the modified terms of this Agreement.
Terms of Usage of Our Services
You may visit the Site without registration. However, you need a Account and provide relevant personal information on the registration webpage in order to access more Services. You can delete or suspend your account under the instructions of the Site, and we will keep or delete your Account based on this Agreement.
You hereby commit and undertake the following:
- You understand and agree that the Site is an application service site. You shall take full responsibilities for the authenticity, legality, accuracy and validity of your registration information; You shall also be responsible for updating any changes in your registration information to keep it up to date; You shall not post any information in the name of others; you shall not use registered accounts maliciously; otherwise, we reserve the right to suspend the Services and you shall fully bear all legal liability. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for any claims or loss arising from your actions.
- You shall use the Site and Services in accordance with all applicable laws and take all responsibility for activities under your registered Accounts, including your statements and any loss or damage that may directly or indirectly arise from your statements. You should estimate the risks of the content on your own and take all risks from it, including the risk that lies on the correctness, integrity or practicability of the content. Yeelight will not take any responsibility for any loss or damage that results from this behavior or activity;
- You have the obligation to take good care of the registration information on the Site and are responsible for all the activities. You must immediately notify Yeelight if you find any illegal or unauthorized activities. Yeelight will not be liable for damages or losses arising from a user’s non-compliance with any of the provision(s) above;
- All your statements on the Site are public information that any third party has access to. Any statement posted on the Site will be deemed as public information, and user should bear legal liability for this action. If you do not want any third party to have access your statements, please do not post them on the Site.
You shall also understand and hereby acknowledge the following:
- The user accepts that in relation to business development, we may change, suspend, restrict, terminate or revoke the rights of our services at any time without notice;
- We may include advertisements, etc. in our Services. You agree to the display of advertisements and other events from us or our related parties or cooperators while enjoying our Services;
- We have the right to suspend, at our sole discretion or determination, any content that violates the laws and regulations in any jurisdiction or the terms of this Agreement; that infringes, prejudices, threatens any right or safety; or that impersonates others. We also retain the right to take proper legal actions, including but not limited to removing any illegal or infringing content, suspending the qualification of violators and saving relative information and reporting to relevant authorities based on the applicable laws and regulations;
- Some of our Services have to be used with other networks, including but not limited to the application market and the theme market. You shall bear all the related communication fees or fees from any third party service providers. We strongly advise you to contact your providers for related fees if there are value-added services involved in your activities;
- When you shop on the Site, you can only modify any of the following information for maintaining the account’s safety: your name, address and phone number. If you need any help, please call customer service using the phone number you put in the order. Any call from any number other than in the order requires confirmation.
The Website Contents include but are not limited to text, images, data, points of views, suggestions, web pages, and links offered on or through the Website. This Website and its contents are provided for your convenience only. Although Yeelight has attempted to provide accurate information on this Website, it assumes no obligation or responsibility whatsoever regarding the accuracy and completeness of the information. Yeelight may change the contents available on this Website or the products mentioned at any time and without notice.
User Content refers to all the content (your information, picture, music or others) resulting from downloads, releases or other activities through the Site and Yeelight Service. You are solely responsible for such content, and bear all risks that result from your disclosure of such User Content.
Rights and Obligations
- You have the right to use the Site legally.
- You have the right to upload, download, install, and use Yeelight products and services on mobile communication devices.
- Yeelight and its related companies possess the ownership of the Yeelight Accounts. You have the right to use Yeelight Accounts after you complete your registration. The rights to use Yeelight Accounts only belonging to you, and you are not allowed to borrow, lease, license, transfer, gift or sell Yeelight Accounts. Yeelight has the right to retrieve any Account for operational needs.
- You have the right to change and remove personal information, registered information, and any content posted. Please note that you have to take the risk that any picture or word saved in the system might also be deleted when you remove related information.
- You are responsible for the safety of your Account information and password, and should bear legal liability for activities under registered Accounts. You agree not to use the passwords and Accounts of others under any circumstances. You agree to immediately notify Yeelight once you suspect others using your password or Account.
Rights Limitations and Restrictions
- You shall not use this Website and/or the Website Content for any purpose that is illegal , in connection with any illegal purposes, or to solicit the performance of any illegal activity or activities that infringe on the rights of Yeelight or any third party.
- You shall not gain unauthorized access to any portion of this Website, or to any of the services offered on or through the Website, or to any other systems or networks connected to any Yeelight server.
- You shall not take any action that will place an excessive load on this Website, including but not limited to its infrastructure, systems, and networks.
- You shall not obtain, or attempt to obtain, any Website Content through any means not purposely available through this Website or use any manual or automatic process, device, program, algorithm, or methods to access, obtain, copy, or monitor any portion or content of this Website.
- You shall not test by scanning or other means the vulnerability of this Website or any networks connected to this Website, nor breach the security or authentication measures of this Website and the services offered on or through this Website. You shall not reverse lookup, trace, or attempt to trace any information of any other users or visitors of Yeelight or this Website, or exploit or reveal any information or services offered on or through this Website.
- You shall not interfere with or attempt to interfere with the proper operation of this Website and other person’s use of this Website by any means, including but not limited to using any device, software, or program.
- When using this Website and its content, you agree to comply with applicable laws and obey social ethics. You shall not use this Website and its content to produce, read, copy, or disseminate any information that is illegal, to infringe on any other person’s rights, or to disturb the social order and undermine social stability. You shall not use this Website and its content to engage in any activity that endangers cyber security and any computer system.
All trademarks and logos displayed, mentioned or otherwise used in this Website are property of Yeelight or its licensors as stated if applicable. You are not permitted to use any of these trademarks or logos in any way without explicit prior written permission from Yeelight or such licensors as applicable.
All contents on this Website are copyrighted by Yeelight or applicable licensors unless otherwise stated. Without prior written consent of Yeelight or other related parties, any content on the Website shall not be reproduced, modified, promoted, distributed, photocopied, played, disassembled, reverse engineered, decompiled, linked or transmitted with hyperlinks, loaded into other servers in “mirroring method”, stored in information retrieval system, or otherwise used for any other purpose by any person by any means.
Any information posted on the Site or the interactive platform should not infringe the intellectual property of any third party. You cannot upload, release, change, spread or copy any material or trademark under copyright protection, or proprietary information of others, without the written consent of the owner. If Yeelight receives the appropriate notice from any copyright owner or its legal representative, we will remove the related content after investigation.
Links to Third Parties
Although links to third party Websites may be contained in this Website for your convenience, Yeelight shall not be responsible for any content of any such Websites. You might need to review and agree to applicable rules of use when using such Websites. In addition, a link to third-party Website does not imply that Yeelight endorses the site or the products or services referenced therein.
Limitation of Liability
Yeelight will not bear any legal liability under circumstances stated below:
- Provision of your personal information requested by government departments or the laws;
- Disclosure of private information caused by your negligent actions;
- Any circumstances caused by suspension, breakdown and so on that result from the hacking, virus invasion, blockings due to illegal and harassing content, government control or any other reasons related to network, technique, communication line and information security management;
- Losses to the users because of any third party, such as the communication line breakdown, technical problems, the network and computer breakdown, and other cases of force majeure;
- Risks come from threat, defamation, offensive or illegal information that are caused by anonymous or percolation through the Site or Yeelight products and services;
- Any psychological or physical damage or economic losses due to misleading or deceiving when you interact with others through the Site or Services.
- The Site or Xiaomi products and services expressively declare that we do not guarantee timeliness, security and accuracy of the Services expressly, impliedly or in other forms. The Services include but not limited to the following,
The “Intelligent Phone Number Recognition” Service, where the “Intelligent Phone Number Recognition” Service refers to the service that recognizes phone numbers that come from incoming and outgoing calls or text messages. Xiaomi will upload such number to its server, therefore identifying the “Marked Information” of such number. Your data and information in this Service will be strictly protected, and we make sure you cannot be identified resulting from the uploading of such information.
Such Marked Information is provided by users or network partners. We use technical means to ensure that (i) such Marked Information is consistent with the information uploaded by many users during a period of time (i.e., when the tag information of a strange phone number is “a fraud telephone marked by 500 people”, it indicates that a large number of users have determined that the telephone number is a fraud and the Marked Information is updated within a period of time); (ii) the most reliable Marked Information is filtered and selected, and the sources of such information are indicated to you. Meanwhile, we provide the option for users to send us feedback on Marked Information.
Any content posted by the user on the Site does not represent or reflect any viewpoint or policy of Yeelight; Yeelight does not bear any responsibility for this.
Under no circumstances shall Yeelight bear any responsibility for any indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental, exceptional or punitive damages, including profit losses caused by using Yeelight’s Services.
Modification and Termination
We may change or modify terms of this Agreement at any time, and will notify you through your email address or notifications on the Site. Your use of the Site and all other services of Yeelight after modifications to the terms indicate that you agree to such changes;
Yeelight reserves the right to modify, keep and suspend the Site and Yeelight products and services without notification from time to time;
You agree that Yeelight will not take any responsibility for changing, reserving or suspending the Site and Yeelight products and services, the actions taken by other services, or third parties.
This Agreement becomes valid and stays valid during your use of the Site and Yeelight products and services, until the termination according to this Agreement.
In spite of the preceding provisions, this Agreement becomes effective the first time you use the Site and Yeelight products and services if that happens before you accept this Agreement. This stays valid unless the early termination applies.
We may reserve your right to access the Site, Yeelight Services, and your account; we may terminate this Agreement at any time for any reason without notice, as believe you violate our acceptable policies or other terms of this Agreement.
Not subject to the preceding provisions, Yeelight reserves the right to terminate this Agreement if the user infringes the copyright of the third party and receives notice from the owner or legal representative of the owner.
Once this Agreement terminated, all your website accounts and your right to use the Site and Yeelight products and services will also be terminated. You should understand this means your User Content will be removed from our database. Yeelight will not take any responsibility for terminating this Agreement, including terminating your user account and removing your User Content.
Any revised version of the Site, updates or other changes of the Yeelight Services will restrained by this Agreement.
Applicable Law and Dispute Resolution
You agree that your access and all related activities on or through this Website shall be governed by, construed, and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the People’s Republic of China.
If any dispute or controversy aroused between you and Yeelight, it should first be settled through friendly consultation. If consultation falls, you agree to submit the dispute to the jurisdiction court where Yeelight is located.
You must provide the latest, most used and valid email address. Yeelight will not take any responsibility if we are unable to reach you through the email address you provide. Undoubtedly, the notifications on the Site and emails sent to you consist of valid notifications.
The title of each paragraph is written only for the convenience of reading and does not have any legal or contractual obligations.
Without written consent from Yeelight, you cannot transfer the rights and obligations stated in this Agreement. Any behavior or activity violates the provision about such a transfer attempt is invalid.
Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM (EST)
We’ll reply within 48 hours in the working days.